About Jo-Ann Cudmore
- 5 years in a financial institution has provided Jo-Ann with a strong foundation of knowledge and has allowed her to guide her clients in the right direction whether they are purchasing residential homes, income-producing properties such as bed and breakfasts, rental properties or cottages.
- 10 years experience as a Benefit Administrator for a large corporation has given Jo-Ann strong negotiating skills, while being involved with contract negotiations between employees, insurance companies, union contracts and pension plans.
- 6 years as owner/operator of a successful Bed & Breakfast.
- Successfully completed her studies and received her Real Estate License as Sales Representative in April 1998
- 24 years as a Sales Representative with Royal LePage Niagara Real Estate Centre
- Diverse portfolio includes the successful sales of residential homes, cottages, waterfront properties, bed and breakfasts, rental properties and rural properties.
- Jo-Ann is motivated whether the price range is $100,000 or $1,000,000.
- Award of Excellence – 2005 through 2016 consecutively
- President’s Gold Award from 2000 to 2017.
- Director’s Platinum 2008, 2018, 2019
- Achieved Award of Excellence Lifetime Member 2010-2016
With over 24 years of residency in the Niagara area, Jo-Ann has acquired an impressive level of knowledge in the various market niches throughout the Niagara area.
- Bilingual in both French and English
- Strong negotiator
- Current with today’s technology to meet the needs of today’s clients
- Full time REALTOR®. Committed to meeting all of her client’s Real Estate needs.
- Detailed orientated with strong research skills to ensure her clients are well informed at time of buying and selling.
- Strong marketing strategies to capitalize on the current market trends. She believes in “Target Marketing”, a proven method to find that perfect match for each property.
- References upon request from Real Clients!
- Chosen as Realtors’ personal agent and recommended by my Broker to clients
Bed & Breakfasts:
Jo-Ann developed from the ground up (literally) a successful bed and breakfast for 7 years. It is a valued asset to have this level of knowledge when it comes to listing or selling a bed and breakfast property. If you would like more information on how to go about it, Jo-Ann would be happy to assist you with this type of purchase.
Jo-Ann has personally purchased and sold homes that were then renovated for the purpose of short term rentals, investment, as well as dabbling in home décor. “ This was a very interesting way of investing in the real estate market and should be considered by investors who are frustrated with their portfolio. Timing is everything of course and knowing which type of home to consider for a “flip” is crucial.” Jo-Ann can guide you on how to be successful with this type of purchase.