About Jo-Ann Cudmore
- 5 years in a financial institution has provided Jo-Ann with a strong foundation of knowledge and has allowed her to guide her clients in the right direction whether they are purchasing residential homes, income-producing properties such as bed and breakfasts, rental properties or cottages.
- 10 years experience as a Benefit Administrator for a large corporation has given Jo-Ann strong negotiating skills, while being involved with contract negotiations between employees, insurance companies, union contracts and pension plans.
- 6 years as owner/operator of a successful Bed & Breakfast.
- Successfully completed her studies and received her Real Estate License as Sales Representative in April 1998
- 16 years as a Sales Representative with Royal LePage Niagara Real Estate Centre
- Diverse portfolio includes the successful sales of residential homes, cottages, waterfront properties, bed and breakfasts, rental properties and rural properties.
- Jo-Ann is motivated whether the price range is $100,000 or $1,000,000.
- Award of Excellence – 2005 through 2012 consecutively
- President’s Gold Award from 2000 to 2012.
- Director’s Platinum 2008, 2014
- Achieved Award of Excellence Lifetime Member 2010-2014
With over 16 years of residency in the Niagara area, Jo-Ann has acquired an impressive level of knowledge in the various market niches throughout the Niagara area.
- Bilingual in both French and English
- Strong negotiator
- Current with today’s technology to meet the needs of today’s clients
- Full time REALTOR®. Committed to meeting all of her client’s Real Estate needs.
- Detailed orientated with strong research skills to ensure her clients are well informed at time of buying and selling.
- Strong marketing strategies to capitalize on the current market trends. She believes in “Target Marketing”, a proven method to find that perfect match for each property.
- References upon request from Real Clients!
- Chosen as Realtors’ personal agent and recommended by my Broker to clients